Go down
Ricky

XWF and WWH Empty XWF and WWH

Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:12 pm
Hi, so I know this isn't the place to post this but I wasn't allowed to post in the other category as a guest and don't feel like registering a full account to do this, but I wanted to know if the owner(s) here knew that the infamously toxic XWF owner is still causing problems for people and helping a former owner of the WWH efed steal the WWH back from its rightful owner?  Hope I'm not too late to the party with this one. I know you guys had a big thread a few months ago about XWF's toxicity but their owner is getting worse and I don't see that thread here anymore so I don't want this to be swept under the rug.  Now he is backing up a fed hijacking and helping an equally toxic former owner steal and ruin WWH which I was a member of and saw first hand what happened on their site and Discord.  I think both of these feds should surely be listed in the places to avoid at all costs.  If you need more info I can supply it, thanks!
Admin
Admin
http://efeds.gotop100.com

XWF and WWH Empty Re: XWF and WWH

Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:42 am
The Xwf is permanently banned from reputable top eFed lists, their owner does nothing but make up excuses and blame others for their plethora of problems, makes fake accounts with proxies to back up his claims and we caught him doing here. My moderator confirmed and verified it.

Anyone I speak to re:xwf has bad things to say about it, they all but blacklisted themselves already if you really think about it. Even I had months worth of bad experience with their owner thinking he can tell me what to do and then freaking out on me when I don't give in to his wishes, it's really a bad look he gives his whole Fed.

Re:Wwh, I don't know Wwh or their owner situation. But if you think they too are a threat to anyone trying to roleplay and support any eFed experiences plz detail why, we may consider placing them on the blacklist, what exactly happened tho? I'll move this thread to appropriate forum and allow guest posting when I get a moment to make a few updates.
jwoxu7291jd

Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:33 pm
I don't know about xwf but I can tell you wwh is basically dead in the water. The old owner is a dude who pretends to be a girl and handed ownership over because he was too busy irl but then somehow hacked or conned his way back in and kicked the good owner out because the old owner's friend lost a match he thought he should have won and cried to the old owner. It's f***ing brutally disgraceful. WWH is trash now and the dude that conned his way back into ownership is already complaining about not wanting to do any work 😂 what a joke.

I'm still in their Discord server if you want me to post anything here or deliver a message I think they're dead moving forward anyway so I doubt they're a threat or anything as you put it.
Ricky

Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:35 pm
"they're dead moving forward anyway so I doubt they're a threat or anything as you put it."

On the contrary they're a threat because of the toxic XWF douche they're associated with who prides himself on attacking other people and feds. WWH let him attack innocent people right on their own site. XWF and WWH are basically the same thing now. A place to be belittled and insulted, and then tracked and attacked on a personal level outside of their site if you stand up for yourself.
Admin
Admin

Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:07 am
I moved this to an appropriate forum and will allow this thread to remain, if anyone from the WWH e-Fed has anything to say in defense of their Fed they are welcome to post here as well.  The XWF is already banned and has a large number of complaints against it from multiple parties, additionally after speaking to more people familiar with this situation privately I've now seen proof of what the XWF owner involved himself w/ on WWH boards, there is really no reason for an XWF defense in this case since they're already banned for even worse prior to this.  We stand behind the notion to avoid XWF but are still open to discussion re:WWH however.

Keep this civil if anyone does respond to add more, Thank you.

We don't supply links for problem Feds, please do not post direct links to either of these feds here.  In the case of confusion w/multiple Feds having the same initials and you want to know if you're in one of these Feds, know that the XWF is run by an admin using the last name Lane.  The WWH is currently being run by an admin using the name Eden but is not the proper admin from the evidence I was shown, is in some way connected to the XWF admin, and as such on both of those accounts can't be trusted.  After quitting and passing on WWH to a new admin, Eden decided to use a loophole on Proboards support forum to yank admin handle control back from its new admin, and then banned that admin and his supporters so they had to start a new Fed.  I was shown screenshots of Eden giving up admin control entirely to new admin, then shown the posts of Eden using a deceptive loophole to claim to Proboards staff that the new WWH admin stole the password.  Proboards staff believed Eden and dismissed the evidence against Eden, returning admin control to Eden solely based on Eden having been the first admin of that board when it got created.  A very petty and childish move, as far as I'm concerned shows Eden and WWH can't be trusted, anyone that would remain there after that and RP w/Eden also is probably not a very decent member of the e-Fed community.
A little birdie

Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:58 am
Glad I was shown this by a friend so I can weigh in too without Eden banning me or deleting my posts.

FWIW, I tend to agree with the opinion that the WWH has already finished itself off. They don't get new members anyway so who can they hurt? Leave this thread up and I'd say it's more than enough.

They only have a small handful of different handlers and most of the top wrestlers are handled by Eden and her friend who begged her to come back and steal the fed after he started losing matches.

Eden has several personal issues I used to feel bad for her about but she's brought this on herself. pale

She's a ticking time bomb and only came back to drive away the better talent so her friend's multiple wrestlers could do well again. She was right to step down when she did and should have stayed away. Wish I would have left there long ago.
Not cool with this at all

Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:16 am
So, has anyone shown this to the few ppl still in WWH so they know how cringe their fed is now and how they're perceived now to everyone else if they keep moving onward with that fake owner? To the guy who said he's still in their Discord, it might be a good idea to let them know but it'll mean you get Eden and his/her(?) mini mob coming after you for speaking up so be careful how you do it and make sure they don't know your real name and information. But yeah, anyone still there needs to get out unless they're an asshole who condones the low level of s*** Eden and her cringe lord friends pull. I don't think some of them really even know what happened because they're gullible and believed Eden's post lying about it all. Let's get the word out!
Admin
Admin

Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:49 pm
Not cool with this at all wrote:So, has anyone shown this to the few ppl still in WWH so they know how cringe their fed is now and how they're perceived now to everyone else if they keep moving onward with that fake owner?  To the guy who said he's still in their Discord, it might be a good idea to let them know but it'll mean you get Eden and his/her(?) mini mob coming after you for speaking up so be careful how you do it and make sure they don't know your real name and information.  But yeah, anyone still there needs to get out unless they're an asshole who condones the low level of s*** Eden and her cringe lord friends pull.  I don't think some of them really even know what happened because they're gullible and believed Eden's post lying about it all.  Let's get the word out!

What's interesting to me is anyone I reached out to and asked about Wwh didn't know who they are, it's very different than when I had the repeated Xwf problems and reports which all the people I approached myself to ask about already knew them and had previous bad experiences or negative feedback too.  

Wwh seems like a tiny blip on the radar or not even on the radar at all, that should at least be of some consolation to you guys, may be best to just let them dwell in their own little acidic bubble if that's what they like to do.  As I stated earlier the late owner they apparently stole the Fed from already moved on to make a new fed anyhow from what I was told privately by a former member of theirs.  My advice is not to poke acidic bubbles, just let them float away, you don't want them messing with your personal life or anything like that.
Donovan Blackwater

Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:55 pm
As a former member of the XWF the best thing I did was leave. No regrets, no remorse, no second thoughts or even a snowball's chance in hell for a return. I shall never darken their doorstep again.

As for the WWH... I was ostracized for creativity, ridiculed for not complying to an invisible/unspoken guideline and used as an excuse to dethrone. Eden did all that and was shocked, I wanted to leave. I respectfully left, when she stole the federation, citing a character of mine as an excuse. Although, even if she hadn't, I'd still make the the same choice and leave. This is another fed, I shall never revisit.
I have a XWF account but

XWF and WWH Empty Why are they not allowed here?

Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:15 am
I know the XWF you all are talking about, and I remember the owner you're talking about. Haven't logged in in a long time, but XWF seemed ok when I tried it out? Their website was actually pretty sweet but seemed a little slow, which was why I didn't keep up with them too long. The owner and I never had an interaction that went badly, and the boards seemed well moderated. May I ask why they got blacklisted? I don't see said list or any reasons mentioned here?

Tbh back when I found them initially, it was on your list. It always comes up at the top of Google results. For years I've used your list as the place to check out new feds, and have always had good experiences with all the feds. I came back today to look for some fresh feds and saw this post, so I thought I'd ask. I like that you all added this forum now so we can talk, though. That was the one thing missing from your list before.

Admin
Admin

Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:00 pm
I have a XWF account but wrote:I know the XWF you all are talking about, and I remember the owner you're talking about. Haven't logged in in a long time, but XWF seemed ok when I tried it out? Their website was actually pretty sweet but seemed a little slow, which was why I didn't keep up with them too long. The owner and I never had an interaction that went badly, and the boards seemed well moderated. May I ask why they got blacklisted? I don't see said list or any reasons mentioned here?

Look back, I did address this, I will quote myself again here,

The Xwf is permanently banned from reputable top eFed lists, their owner does nothing but make up excuses and blame others for their plethora of problems, makes fake accounts with proxies to back up his claims and we caught him doing here. My moderator confirmed and verified it.

Anyone I speak to re:xwf has bad things to say about it, they all but blacklisted themselves already if you really think about it. Even I had months worth of bad experience with their owner thinking he can tell me what to do and then freaking out on me when I don't give in to his wishes, it's really a bad look he gives his whole Fed.

Furthermore I am governed by the rules set forth by the gotop100 site, they include a rule forbidding me to accept any site that contains any explicit adult wording or visuals of excessively sexual or illegal nature. When told of this, Xwf owner argued with me rather than ban and remove the people writing in a way that only pedophilic disorder could be attributed to them. Simply put he fought me on the notion of kicking a pedophile off his site, something I never before dreamed I'd need to fight with someone over.

The Xwf also has complaints against it re: OOC harassment and a bizarre scoring system that only permits it's staff to know what scores highest points, allowing same staff members to receive unfair wins over regular members who weren't permitted to see the scoring breakdowns. Other complaints suggested that winners are based on who is friends with who, some of those reports coming from individuals in the know as former staff themselves. The only person to ever defend Xwf or say something positive to me re:them was their owner who did so from more than 1 account not thinking we'd know, then complained when my moderator caught him and posted it.

Never in my decades of experience dealing with EFeds have I encountered such avoidance and excuse making being used to try and adjust or justify so many problems, nor had an owner talk to me the way he did even after being told to cool it and stay professional. They are banned for life or until said owner and problem users have left, depending how my talks w/any new owner go.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum