Go down
Silvan

Question for this E-Fed's owners! Empty Question for this E-Fed's owners!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:50 am
How many owners or staff members are actively participating as RPers in your fed, if any? It used to be a big no-no to allow that but I'm finding since my return to the game that many feds think that's ok now, which I disagree with unless they allow public judging which most don't. How do you guys handle that particular?
EMF Prez Mike

Question for this E-Fed's owners! Empty Re: Question for this E-Fed's owners!

Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:51 am
I agree that can be a problem. But it's always been my experience that as long as the staff member isn't booking their matches, or involved in calls that it can be workable.

However, I will say that for most of the time in the EMF through out the history of the EMF, the functions that might make it questionable have always been handled by me. I judge the RP's, I write the results, I book the card, so on (I am currently taking a break on one function, but it's only because I done it for 20 years straight, I'll at some point go back). And I've always been of the opinion that I can't get involved in being an active RPer, so I'm often the person who puts it on my back.

I do storyline matches though, but at the cost of no active RPers. (and everyone involved has agreed to whatever happens. And I through out the history of the EMF has often found my characters on the bad end of storylines for most of it (there is some trade off's). To be completely honest, that's just to keep me engage with the fed. (and sometimes help my members develop stories of their characters)

Hopefully that answers your question.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum