Go down
Silvan

Question for this E-Fed's owners! Empty Question for this E-Fed's owners!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:02 am
How many owners or staff members are actively participating as RPers in your fed, if any? It used to be a big no-no to allow that but I'm finding since my return to the game that many feds think that's ok now, which I disagree with unless they allow public judging which most don't. How do you guys handle that particular?
Jon

Question for this E-Fed's owners! Empty Re: Question for this E-Fed's owners!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:29 am
Our fedhead Newt is currently taking a brief sabbatical at the moment, so I've been running the show in his absence since I have experience running the EWA from about a decade ago. Generally speaking, I wouldn't really consider myself a member of staff though...under normal circumstances, I help out by keeping the cards/roster/title histories up-to-date and by doing the occasional match writing (although the judging is left entirely up to Newt), but I don't have any real "power" per se that gets in the way of me being an active competitor.

As far as this period goes with me temporarily in charge, I've dramatically reduced the number of matches I've taken and ended up throwing all but one of them too as there's obviously a conflict of interest in being an active RP'er while being the one who decides the results, haha. The one match I did win was also one pre-arranged before Newt's sabbatical to help write out another character for a little bit while one of our members goes off to get married, so again, it's not like I judged myself to win it.

Newt is just the fedhead though and doesn't have the time or inclination to RP on top of that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum